2015 USA Pro Challenge Race Experience is SOLD OUT!
Wait list is available. Apply to be Bucket List Qualified and get on the wait list!
Join Chris Carmichael and a team of CTS Coaches for the most challenging days you’ll ever spend on your bike! The 2015 USA Pro Cycling Challenge (August 17-23, 2015) travels over some of the most beautiful and arduous terrain in the United States, including high-altitude mountain passes, deep river valleys and wide-open prairie. Exclusively available through our partnership with the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to eat, sleep, ride, and live like a pro cyclist:
- You’ll ride every stage just hours before the pros, and the CTS Team will only reach the finish line if we’re fast enough to stay ahead of the pros!
- You’ll enjoy VIP Access to all Stage Finishes!
- You’ll stay in the team hotels and dine with the pro teams after each stage!
- You’ll have professional mechanics working on your bike during and between stages!
- You’ll have professional soigneurs providing post-ride massage therapy!
- You’ll get three (3) CTS Cycling Jerseys included with your registration!
This is a once-in-a-lifetime cycling experience with Chris Carmichael and CTS Coaches, and due to high demand we’re taking applications for riders who want to be selected for our 2015 USAPCC Team.
- Ride every stage of the 2015 USA Pro Cycling Challenge (Aug 17-23) with Chris Carmichael and CTS Coaches
- VIP Access to all USAPCC Stage Finishes
- Professional soigneurs
- Daily post-ride massage
- Professional mechanics
- Bikes cleaned and tuned after each stage
- Complete Sports Nutrition Support
- All rides are fully supported
- 3 CTS Jerseys
- All lodging and ground transportation during USAPCC
- All meals included
Videos & Photos
[ngg_images gallery_ids=”3″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_pro_thumbnail_grid”]
“Just a quick note to express my appreciation and sincere ‘Thanks’ to all of you as we experienced the USA Pro Challenge together. Each and every one of you had an impact on what I personally brought back from that week, and I will cherish the memories that were created with you individually and collectively.” – Kurt H.
“What a week… very few things come close to perfect, but being a part of our “Team #17″ pretty much makes it on my list. :-)” – Heidi D.
“I miss our team, it is always this way whenever you are part of something really special. I LOVE MY BIKE! Thanks for making everything so fun, thanks for putting a big smile on my face.” – Bill W.
“Whatta Week! You guys ROCK! Your ability to keep great attitudes day after day is truly something to note. You rode strong and you rode smart. I’m so proud of you all!” – Carlie M. (soigneur)
Date: August 17-23, 2015
New Athlete Application:Apply Now
Bucket List Qualified Athletes:Sign Up Now Ask a Question
This is as close as you'll ever get to living the pro cyclist lifestyle, and you'll come away with a whole new perspective on stage racing and your favorite pros!