Want to work in a dynamic and supportive environment that encourages exercise and healthy living? Then Carmichael Training Systems might be the place for you. We work hard, but we make time to play just as hard. And as a company committed to helping people live balanced, healthy, and active lives, we make sure we practice what we preach.
Current Job Openings
Accounting and Operations Manager
Thousands of endurance athletes depend on CTS every year, and we’re grateful for the opportunity to deliver the highest-quality coaching and training services in the industry. We’re currently looking for an Accounting & Operations Manager to fill an important role in managing CTS finance and HR operations.
This is a dynamic role that will require you to wear many different hats and take initiative in progressing the operations of the company. We’re a well-established company, but a relatively small team that runs like a startup. As such, sometimes it will feel like “We’re riding a bike as we’re building it.” We’re looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and looks for ways to improve and streamline processes.
General duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare financial statements and analysis for the whole of the company
- Maintain and oversee all accounting procedures and processes
- Follow and comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Work with Controller for end of the month financial closings
- Record and research all financial information for analysis
- Produce budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Oversee camp budgets/ approve budgets
- Document and interpret complicated financial information
- Advise on procedure and financial management as well as developing policies
- Oversee financial reports for stockholders, taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to company finance
- Audit accounting and finance departments
- Forecast and plans according to fiscal needs
- Camp/bucket list event billing
- AP/AR functions
- Manage payroll and independent contractor payments
- Updates employee job requirements when needed
- Contacts applicants’ references and performs background checks required by the company
- Maintain new vendor agreements and payments
- Organizes and manages new employee orientation, onboarding
- Explains and provides information on employee benefits, programs, and education. May also advise on benefit needs or evaluate benefit contract bids
- Covers all legal compliance for federal and state human resource requirements
- Maintains employee records and paperwork and employee handbook
- Maintains company insurance policies
- Manage partnership contracts
- Order office supplies when necessary
- Maintain maintenance schedule on company vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years relevant experience
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online or similar accounting software
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Computer skills: Excel, Word
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Willingness and aptitude for developing a working familiarity with the range of services offered by the company.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced growing company.
- Full-time position in Colorado Springs Corporate office. 40 hours per week. No relocation expenses will not be provided.
- All employees are required to have a COVID vaccine.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time