CTS Athlete HouseColorado Springs, Colorado
Custom Camp Experiences At The Athlete House
At CTS, our athletes are family. The CTS Athlete House is an extension of that sentiment, located in the same building as our Colorado Springs office.
The Athlete House serves as a basecamp for endurance athletes of all types visiting from all over the world, and offers athletes the opportunity to build an entirely custom camp experience.
About The Athlete House
Enjoy the luxury and convenience of a newly built home located in an historic Old Colorado City neighborhood. This 3-bedroom home is only minutes away from some of the area’s most popular destinations, including Downtown, the US Olympic Training Center, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Old Colorado City, Garden of the Gods, Red Rock Canyon, and Manitou Springs.
On the main level, the open floor plan features a large, modern chef’s kitchen, a sizable eating area for group meals, and a living area complete with a large television and gas fireplace. There is also a patio off the kitchen, which extends your entertaining space.
During your stay you will enjoy off-street parking for two vehicles, high-speed wireless Internet, cable television, and a washer and dryer conveniently located upstairs.
The Athlete House is decorated with sporting memorabilia from Chris Carmichael's career as an athlete and coach. Upstairs are three very cozy bedrooms with comfortable beds for a good night’s rest. The master bedroom has a king bed and a television. The beautiful master bathroom has a bathtub, walk in shower and a double vanity. The other bedrooms have queen size beds and share a full bath. The house is equipped with central air conditioning and heating system for year-round comfort.
CTS Athlete House Custom Camp Options
Athlete House Lodging
Chef Prepared Meals
House Stocked With Food
Example 4-Day Cycling Camp Agenda
- Check in and short 1 hour easy spin
- Hanover loop with climb up Cheyenne Canon at the end
- 95 miles with 5,500 feet of climbing
- Drive to Canon City
- Shelf Road to Cripple Creek and back to Colorado Springs
- 110 miles with 10,000 feet of climbing
- Pikes Peak from Athlete House
- 55 miles with 8,700 feet of climbing
- Check out/depart
- 4 nights accommodation in the Athlete House
- 3 day cycling camp with CTS coaches
- SAG support on all rides
- Nutrition and hydration products
- 60 min massage after each ride
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- 3 chef-prepared lunches
- 3 chef-prepared dinners
- Improved fitness and confidence at the camp’s conclusion!