All-Inclusive Pikes Peak APEX Race Support Package
- Colorado Springs CO
- Sep 22 - 27, 2020
- Cycling MTB
IS THIS CAMP RIGHT FOR ME?Click to read athlete level descriptions
Experience The New Premier Mountain Bike Stage Race, The Pikes Peak APEX
The Pikes Peak APEX is quickly gaining traction as one of the premier mountain bike stage races in the country. This is a tough and challenging four day stage race that covers the best trails in the Pikes Peak area. The queen stage will be the 100 kilometer plus stage of Ring the Peak trail that circles Pikes Peak. This will be the first time a competitive mountain bike event has includes the Ring the Peak trail. A very challenging day racing around America’s Mountain, Pikes Peak.
You will be treated like a pro from the start. Only three athletes will be offered this package and includes the following features:
- Lodging at the brand new Athlete House in Old Colorado City
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners include and most prepared by a professional Chef
- CTS Coach will be racing with you and providing daily daily guidance, recommendations for nutrition, hydration, pacing, bike handling, power file analysis and more.
- CTS founder/CEO Chris Carmichael will be racing the Pike Peak APEX and providing his support and guidance for your race.
- Daily post race 1hr massage in the sanctuary of the Athlete House
- Profession mechanical support. Each day your bike will be cleaned and tuned up and ready for the next day of racing
- Daily nutritional and hydration products provided by CTS
- Race-entry included with camp sign up
- Airport pick up and drop off
Short Climbs / Mountainous
The CTS Camp Experience
Personalized Training Advice From Professional Coaches, Unparalleled Support, World-Class Locations, and Lasting Memories
CTS Athlete House
1317 W. Colorado Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
At CTS, our athletes are family. The CTS Athlete House is an extension of that sentiment, located in the same building as our Colorado Springs office.
The Athlete House serves as a basecamp for endurance athletes of all types visiting from all over the world, and offers athletes the opportunity to build an entirely custom camp experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
About Colorado Springs
If you have additional questions, our Athlete Services will be happy to answer them:
email@example.com // 866.355.0645
- Denver International Airport: DEN (60-90 minutes from our office)
- Colorado Springs Municipal Airport: COS (30 minutes from our office)
Airport Transportation Arrival & Departure:
- Colorado Springs Shuttle https://www.coloradoshuttle.com/
- Colorado Bustang https://www.ridebustang.com/south-line
If you are shipping your bike, please make sure it arrives at CTS by 9/20/2020 so we can have it built and prepped in time for camp.
After you sign up, please let the camp manager know if you would like us to pack your bike for shipping at the conclusion of the camp, we will do it free of charge. If your bike arrives in a cardboard bike box we will be able to build your bike, however, we will only pack bikes in a dedicated bike carrier/hard case you provide. If you have shipped your bike to camp in a cardboard box, you will need to make alternative bike packing /shipping plans as CTS and its mechanics will NOT pack your bike in a cardboard bike box.
The mailing address for CTS Colorado Springs is:
1319 W Colorado Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
If you plan to ship your bike, we recommend using BikeFlights.com.
(Please make sure your bike box/case is clearly labeled with your name)