Including Pinarello, Shimano, Giordana, Kenda, Niner, SDG, and ESI Grips
(January 17, Colorado Springs, CO) – CTS, one of the premier coaching and training camp companies in the endurance sports industry, today announced their complete range of 2017 partnerships. These partnerships are indicative of CTS’s continued leadership position within the endurance sports and performance coaching communities.
Beginning in 2017 CTS Coaches will ride Pinarello bicycles equipped with drivetrain components and wheels from Shimano, saddles from SDG Components, and handlebar tape from ESI Grips. Coach bikes will also feature Powertap and Shimano power meters, and Kenda tires. This year also marks CTS’s return to Giordana clothing, its original apparel partner in 2000.
The majority of CTS partnerships include access to the CTS Athlete Perks Program, through which CTS and partner brands provide added value and exclusive purchase incentives to thousands of CTS-coached athletes.
Complete List of CTS Product Partners for 2017:
- Pinarello Bicycles: Dogma F8 and Gan RS frames
- Shimano: Dura-ace and Ultegra road groups and wheels
- PowerTap: Power meter wheelsets and P1 Pedals
- Bonk Breaker: Full range of sports nutrition products
- Kenda: Kriterium Endurance, Honey Badger XC, and Happy Medium tires
- Giordana: Cycling apparel
- Niner Bikes: Mountain and gravel bikes
- SDG Components: Custom saddles
- ESI Grips: Silicone handlebar tape
- Bar Fly: Bar Fly 4 Max computer mounts
- Giro Helmets: Synthe MIPS helmets
- Wahoo Fitness: KICKR smart trainers and ELEMNT cycling computers
- Groove Ford: Ford F-250 support vehicle
- EVOC: Rider and coach support bags
Complete list of CTS Service, Event, and Media Partners for 2017:
- Strava: Training Partner
- Amgen Tour of California: Race Experience Partner
- Haute Route Rockies: Training Partner
- Cape Epic: Training Partner
- BikeFlights.com: Bike Shipping Partner
- Ridebiker Alliance: Coaching Partner
- Chefs Cycle: Coaching Partner
- Road Bike Action: Media Partner
- Davis Phinney Foundation: Improving the lives of people living with Parkinson’s Disease
“We are very happy to be working with motivated and supportive partners,” said CTS Founder and CEO, Chris Carmichael. “Our goal is to authentically endorse products, services, and non-profits we believe in, and we have proven our ability to impact awareness and revenue for partners we work with.”
In addition to equipping CTS Coaches for coaching activities, training camps, and CTS Bucket List events, these new partners will also have the opportunity to provide content and offers to CTS-coached athletes and CTS’s strong and growing email database and social media audience. CTS Coaches will be producing content for several partners to distribute on their web properties and through social media channels.
A pioneering company in the endurance coaching industry, CTS has improved the performance of more than 17,000 athletes over the past 16 years. Founded by renowned coach and author Chris Carmichael and home to more than 40 full-time, professional coaches, CTS provides personal coaching, training camps, and Endurance Bucket List experiences to athletes of all ability levels. For more information, visit www.trainright.com.
+1 719.635.0645 x118