– FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN GRAN FONDO –
SANTA YNEZ, CA // NOVEMBER 11, 2017
2017 RESULTS NOW AVAILABLEVIEW 2017 RESULTS
- Event Date: November 11, 2017
- Start/Finish: Historic Downtown Santa Ynez, CA
- Rides: 96mi, 44mi, or 31mi
- Start Time: All Rides Start 8:00 AM
- Fig Mtn Brew timed KOM/QOM segment up Figueroa Mountain
- Win a Pinarello GAN RS: Fig Fondo participants are automatically entered to win
- Technical Support from Shimano
- Fully Stocked Aid Stations
- Benefits People Helping People non-profit
- View Rules and Regulations
FOOD & AFTER PARTY
- Post-Ride Party: Figueroa Mountain Brewery and The Santa Ynez Chamber of Commerce are sponsoring a post ride party for the whole family in historic downtown Santa Ynez
- Live Music
- Awards: KOM/QOM Awards,
- Food & Drink: Food and Beer provided by Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company. Wine donated by local wineries.
Download Fig Fondo Tech Guide >>
SPECIAL GROUP PRICING IS AVAILABLE
CTS Coach Led Pace Groups
Whether you are trying to set a course record or just enjoy the many views of the Fig Fondo we have a CTS Coach lead pace group for you. Ride Figueroa Mountain at your own pace and jump into a pace group for the rest of the ride. All pace groups start from Aid Station #3 at Fig Mtn Brew Los Olivos (mile 36.7) following the descent of Figueroa Mountain.
The CTS Coaches will control the pace of the group to ensure finishing as close as possible to the projected finish time. Find yourself in a group moving way too fast for you? Sit up, take a breather and wait for the next group to catch you. Feeling way too strong for your group? Attack! Go for it! Try to reach the next group on the road.
All pace groups are based on total finishing time and each group departs the Fig Mtn Brew aid station based on that time.
5:30 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 10:20 am
6:00 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 10:35 am
6:30 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 10:50 am
7:00 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 11:00 am
7:30 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 11:15 am
8:00 Hr Finish Time - Departs: 11:30 am
Take your CTS Figueroa Mountain Gran Fondo experience to the next level.
VIP PACKAGE – SOLD OUT
1. 1 VIP Dinner Ticket, Friday Nov. 10th
2. Official Fig Fondo Jersey and Bibs
3. Friday Pre-ride with CTS coaches and support
4. Preferred day of event parking
VIP DINNER – SOLD OUT
Join us at the Santa Ynez Inn Coach House on Friday for a gourmet dinner by chef Matt Accarino of San Francisco Michelin star restaurant SPQR. Chris Carmichael and his 7-Eleven teammates will provide entertainment with stories from the days of down tube shifters and steel frames.
The proceeds from the dinner will benefit Santa Ynez Valley People Helping People.
Details: Location – 3627 Sagunto Street Santa Ynez, CA 93460 – Directly adjacent to the ride start/finish and CTS Santa Ynez HQ. Time – 6 pm
FIGUEROA MTN GRAN FONDO APPAREL
TEAM 7-ELEVEN FORMER PROS
Busche completed three grand tours as a UCI professional cyclist and won the US Pro National Championship twice.
In 2010, Abbott became the first U.S. cyclist ever to win the Giro Donne, one of the Grand Tours of women’s bicycle racing. Abbott retired after the 2016 Olympic Games road race after finishing a heartbreaking 4th place.
Professional cyclist for the Cylance Pro Cycling Team. Tetrick set a new course record during the 2017 Dirty Kanza 200.