– FIGUEROA MOUNTAIN GRAN FONDO –
SANTA YNEZ, CA // NOVEMBER 11, 2017
- Event Date: November 11, 2017
- Start/Finish: Historic Downtown Santa Ynez, CA
- Rides: 96mi, 44mi, or 31mi
- Fig Mtn Brew timed KOM/QOM segment up Figueroa Mountain
- Technical Support from Shimano
- Fully Stocked Aid Stations
- Benefits People Helping People non-profit
- View Rules and Regulations
FOOD & AFTER PARTY
- Post-Ride Party: Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company is hosting a post ride party for the whole family in historic downtown Santa Ynez
- Live Music
- Awards: KOM/QOM Awards,
- Food & Drink: Beer from Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company, wine from local Santa Ynez wineries, and delicious, fresh, local foods
SPECIAL GROUP PRICING IS AVAILABLE
Take your CTS Figueroa Mountain Gran Fondo experience to the next level.
1. 1 VIP Dinner Ticket, Friday Nov. 10th
2. Official Fig Fondo Jersey and Bibs
3. Friday Pre-ride with CTS coaches and support
4. Preferred day of event parking
Join us at the Santa Ynez Inn Coach House on Friday for a gourmet dinner by chef Matt Accarino of San Francisco Michelin star restaurant SPQR. Chris Carmichael and his 7-Eleven teammates will provide entertainment with stories from the days of down tube shifters and steel frames.
The proceeds from the dinner will benefit Santa Ynez Valley People Helping People.
Details: Location – 3627 Sagunto Street Santa Ynez, CA 93460 – Directly adjacent to the ride start/finish and CTS Santa Ynez HQ. Time – 6 pm
FIGUEROA MTN GRAN FONDO APPAREL
TEAM 7-ELEVEN FORMER PROS
Busche completed three grand tours as a UCI professional cyclist and won the US Pro National Championship twice.
In 2010, Abbott became the first U.S. cyclist ever to win the Giro Donne, one of the Grand Tours of women’s bicycle racing. Abbott retired after the 2016 Olympic Games road race after finishing a heartbreaking 4th place.
Professional cyclist for the Cylance Pro Cycling Team. Tetrick set a new course record during the 2017 Dirty Kanza 200.