Welcome to the CTS Sponsorship Program
Please take a moment to review the Sponsored Athlete Agreement and fill out the form below, so we can finish setting up your coaching.
This Sponsorship Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into, by and between Carmichael Training Systems, Inc., a coaching company specializing in endurance training, with its principal office located at 1319 W Colorado Ave. Colorado Springs, CO 80904 ("CTS"), and the “Athlete”.
- This sponsorship shall commence on the Effective Date and continue until terminated by either party in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
OBLIGATIONS OF CTS:
- CTS agrees to provide coaching and performance strategy development services currently offered under its Premium Level Coaching Package, hereinafter (“Services”), to the athlete at a cost per month of $160/month for CTS PRO Level II Sponsorship or $0/month for CTS PRO Level I Sponsorship.
- This cost does not include any additional CTS/Coach-related travel expenses requested by the Athlete such as airfare, vehicle transportation, lodging, which the Athlete agrees to pay separately upon receiving an invoice from CTS.
OBLIGATIONS OF ATHLETE:
- Athlete agrees to actively participate in the coaching and training programs provided by CTS.
- Athlete will represent CTS and CTS Coach in a positive manner and promote CTS through social media, interviews, and other public appearances when appropriate.
- Athlete grants CTS the right to use their name, image, and likeness for promotional purposes related to CTS.
- Athlete hereby agrees to abide by all applicable industry associations and international governing bodies policies and regulations surrounding the non-use of performance-enhancing drugs, including any banned substances.
- Exclusivity: Athlete has not authorized and, during the Term of this Agreement, will not authorize or permit the use of his/her Endorsement for any personal coaching services or training camp companies other than CTS, other than camps and events required by Team Sponsor.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason with written notice.
- If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, all of CTS’ rights to use Athletes Endorsement shall continue for a period of 30 days following termination, and neither party will make disparaging remarks and/or comments directly or indirectly about the other party.
- In the event of termination, the Services will be provided through the coaching paid-thru date. No prorated refunds will be provided.
- Both parties agree to keep confidential any proprietary or confidential information disclosed during the term of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, or agreements.