TrainRight Membership Refund & Cancellation Policy
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- If after trying the TrainRight Membership, you find it doesn't work for you, you can request a refund to the original method of payment method within 30 days of signing up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is for new TrainRight Membership accounts only and does not apply to athletes re-subscribing after previously canceling their account.
- Once you cancel your account, future TrainRight Membership payments will stop. Cancellations must be made prior to your next billing date.
- Partial month refunds are not offered. For example, if you are billed the first of every month and cancel on the 15th you will not receive a partial month refund.
- You will maintain access to your account through your paid-thru date regardless of your cancellation date.
- We cannot offer refunds for prior months you did not utilize the service.
How Do I Cancel My Account?
You can cancel your account by visiting your Account Information page once logged in and then select cancel membership. You will then be asked to give a reason for your cancellation and to confirm your cancellation. You will then receive a cancellation confirmation email.