Normatec MVP Recovery System $1750
- 7 digitally controlled intensity levels Easy-to-use interface Calibrated to provide up to 100 mmHg of compression Turbo button for extra compression
- Patented Sequential Pulse Technology
- A unique, synergistic waveform that mirrors typical physiology Incorporates pulsing compression and directionality of flow Leaves muscles refreshed and rejuvenated
Full-length Leg Boots
- Two boots, each with five overlapping zones Overlaps guarantee gapless compression over the entire leg Sturdy zipper for easy on/off and cleaning Hassle-free integrated tubing >
Portability and Ease of Use
- Portable, light-weight and easy to operate Durable case with built-in handle Universal electrical compatibility
The science behind Normatec Recovery
Sequential Pulse Technology is based on normal physiology, and it synergistically combines three distinctive massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process.
1) Pulsing: Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, Sequential Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing). The patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
2) Gradients: Veins and lymphatic vessels have one-way valves that prevent backflow of fluid. Similarly, Sequential Pulse Technology utilizes gradient hold pressures to keep your body’s fluids from being forced down toward your feet by the pulsing action in proximal zones. Because of this enhancement, Sequential Pulse Technology can deliver maximum pressure throughout the entire limb and the effectiveness of the pulsing action is not diminished near the top of the limb.
3) Distal release: Because extended static pressure can be detrimental to the body’s normal circulatory flow, Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow. By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limb gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
While a healthy athlete’s body eventually will recover from an intense workout, using the Sequential Pulse Technology found only in a NormaTec Recovery System for just 20 minutes can speed recovery.