CTS Expert Level Coach – Specializes In Cycling Coaching
“My passion is guiding others to find balance and helping them train to achieve peak performance in harmony with their personal and professional goals.”
Originally from France, I moved to Colorado in 2011 to finish my master’s degree in business and management. I have competed in high-performance sports since my youth, participating in tennis, motocross, and cross-country.
I transitioned into cycling after a motocross injury and have been racing MTB, road, and cyclocross professionally since 2004. I have worked with CTS as an athlete for over a decade, so it was a natural next step to join the CTS team as a coach. I am still competing at the highest level and am really excited to work with athletes to support them in achieving their goals.
Some of the events/races I’ve participated in or coached athletes for:
- Silver medal 2016 UCI Cyclocross World Championship
- Bronze medal 2016 UCI European Cyclocross Championship
- 5 time French Cyclocross National Champion (2010,2011,2016,2017,2019)
- Multiple U23 UCI Mountain Bike World Cup podiums
- Multiple USCX Cyclocross Championships