Working with CTS
When you work with CTS you have a team working for you. Interested in a camp? Want a power meter? Have a billing question? Not clicking with your coach? Athlete Services handles all of that, and more. Call 866-355-0645 between 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday or email Athleteservices@trainright.com
- Experienced and certified CTS Pro/Premier Coach
- Hand-built training schedule
- Unlimited communication with your coach (typically 2-3 times/week). Communication plan can include phone, email, text, TrainingPeaks Premium Account, and web services like Skype.
- Daily analysis of power files, heart rate files, and/or GPS training files
- 1 Complimentary CTS Climbing Camp each year
- Or $500 toward another CTS Camp (excluding All-Inclusive Spring Training). Cannot be combined with other offers, including CTS Athlete Discount.
- Up to 3 days of Private Camp services at a CTS Location each year
- 2 Nutrition Services every 6 months
- Learn techniques and strategies for optimal performance
What do you get?
You’ll get a training plan hand-built by a CTS Pro Coach, a Premium TrainingPeaks account to log your workouts, power file analysis by your coach, weekly schedule reviews and adjustments, and a weekly communication plan based on your preferences. Upgrades from Premium include daily training file analysis, two Nutrition Services each 6 months, one complimentary CTS Climbing Camp each year (or $500 toward another CTS Camp, excluding All-Inclusive Spring Training Camp), and up to 3 day of Private Camp services with your coach, at a CTS Location, per year.
WHAT’s THE Result?
Structured training and the accountability of working with a coach will measurably improve your fitness within 90 days. Within the first 6 months of CTS Coaching, athletes lose 5-10 pounds in bodyweight and increase their maximum sustainable power output by 23 watts. Over the course of their memberships, CTS Athletes – on average – experience a 17% increase in power-to-weight ratio. You’ll be faster, stronger, and leaner. Your coach will also teach you how to train, eat, recover, and compete more intelligently.
SAVE THOUSANDS WITH CTS ATHLETE PERKS
There are some serious perks to being a CTS Athlete. Not only will you achieve your sporting goals, but you have access to thousands of dollars in savings on incredible gear, including bikes, components, apparel, and sports nutrition. Discover CTS Athlete Perks.
What do other athletes Say?
“At first I wondered if I really needed ‘Ultimate-level’ coaching, but I never would have finished my first Ironman – let alone my fourth – without the attention and focus I received from my CTS Coach.” – Tim T. (4-time Ironman finisher, CTS Athlete since Summer 2009)
“I got tired of being the local pro’s side job. I wanted to work with a professional and it’s been great. When we set up a phone call, he’s there. My training schedule is never late, and I’m learning a ton about being a better athlete. ” – Todd F. (cycling, CTS Athlete since Fall 2012)