What do you get?
You’ll get a training plan hand-built by a CTS Pro Coach, a Premium TrainingPeaks account to log your workouts, power file analysis by your coach, weekly schedule reviews and adjustments, and a weekly communication plan based on your preferences. Upgrades from Premium include daily training file analysis, two Nutrition Services each 6 months, one complimentary CTS Climbing Camp each year, and up to 3 day of Private Camp services with your coach, at a CTS Location, per year.
WHAT’s THE Result?
Structured training and the accountability of working with a coach will measurably improve your fitness within 90 days. Within the first 6 months of CTS Coaching, athletes lose 5-10 pounds in bodyweight and increase their maximum sustainable power output by 23 watts. Over the course of their memberships, CTS Athletes – on average – experience a 17% increase in power-to-weight ratio. You’ll be faster, stronger, and leaner. Your coach will also teach you how to train, eat, recover, and compete more intelligently.
What do other athletes Say?
“At first I wondered if I really needed ‘Ultimate-level’ coaching, but I never would have finished my first Ironman – let alone my fourth – without the attention and focus I received from my CTS Coach.” – Tim T. (4-time Ironman finisher, CTS Athlete since Summer 2009)
“I got tired of being the local pro’s side job. I wanted to work with a professional and it’s been great. When we set up a phone call, he’s there. My training schedule is never late, and I’m learning a ton about being a better athlete. ” – Todd F. (cycling, CTS Athlete since Fall 2012)
Working with CTS
When you work with CTS you have a team working for you. Interested in a camp? Want a power meter? Have a billing question? Not clicking with your coach? Athlete Services handles all of that, and more. Call 866-355-0645 between 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday or email Athleteservices@trainright.com
- Experienced and certified CTS Pro/Premier Coach
- Hand-built training schedule
- Unlimited communication with your coach (typically 2-3 times/week). Communication plan can include phone, email, text, TrainingPeaks Premium Account, and web services like Skype.
- Daily analysis of power files, heart rate files, and/or GPS training files
- 1 Complimentary CTS Climbing Camp each year
- 2 Nutrition Services every 6 months
- Up to 3 days of Private Camp services at a CTS Location each year
- Learn techniques and strategies for optimal performance