Join Chris Carmichael and a team of CTS Coaches for the most challenging days you’ll ever spend on your bike! The 2014 USA Pro Cycling Challenge (August 18-24, 2014) travels over some of the most beautiful and arduous terrain in the United States, including high-altitude mountain passes, deep river valleys and wide-open prairie. Exclusively available through our partnership with the USA Pro Cycling Challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to eat, sleep, ride, and live like a pro cyclist:
- You’ll ride every stage just hours before the pros, and the CTS Team will only reach the finish line if we’re fast enough to stay ahead of the pros!
- You’ll enjoy VIP Access to all Stage Finishes!
- You’ll stay in the team hotels and dine with the pro teams after each stage!
- You’ll have professional mechanics working on your bike during and between stages!
- You’ll have professional soigneurs providing post-ride massage therapy!
- You’ll get three (3) CTS Cycling Jerseys included with your registration!
This is a once-in-a-lifetime cycling experience with Chris Carmichael and CTS Coaches, and due to high demand we’re taking applications for riders who want to be selected for our 2014 USAPCC Team.
- Ride every stage of the 2014 USA Pro Cycling Challenge (Aug 18-24) with Chris Carmichael and CTS Coaches
- VIP Access to all USAPCC Stage Finishes
- Professional soigneurs
- Daily post-ride massage
- Professional mechanics
- Bikes cleaned and tuned after each stage
- Complete Sports Nutrition Support
- All rides are fully supported
- 3 CTS Jerseys
- All lodging and ground transportation during USAPCC
- All meals included
Videos & Photos
Date: August 18-24, 2014
This is as close as you'll ever get to living the pro cyclist lifestyle, and you'll come away with a whole new perspective on stage racing and your favorite pros!