Haute Route Alps is a 7-day, 550-mile stage race with 52,500 feet of climbing contested by teams of amateur cyclists (Trip dates 6/23-7/1. Race dates 6/24-6/30). But this isn’t like your local weekend omnium. This is a timed event with full pro-level support. This is your chance to experience ProTour stage racing without taking out a ProTour license! Join our team and you’ll train and race with complete CTS support, including a CTS Coach on the road with you, and CTS Coaches, professional mechanics and soigneurs providing pro-level support before/during/after every stage!
Why Do HRR with CTS?
We’ve seriously upgraded the normal support packages offered by the event so you won’t be waiting on a mechanic or a massage and you’ll have incredible meals and accommodations throughout the event. That includes CTS Coaches out on the road with you, CTS aid station support, recovery with Normatec Recovery boots, strategy sessions, presence at stage finishes, and more. Check out CTS Coach Tristan Cowie’s writeup from the Haute Route Pyrenees to get a sense of the experience.
The Haute Route Rockies features many of the famous passes in the Colorado Rockies, great competition, and unbelievably beautiful scenery. Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to eat, sleep, ride, and live like a pro cyclist:
- You’ll race every stage as a member of Team CTS!
- You’ll stay in the great hotels and enjoy great meals after each stage!
- You’ll have professional mechanics working on your bike during and between stages!
- You’ll have professional soigneurs providing post-ride massage therapy!
- You’ll get CTS Cycling Apparel included with your registration!
- All of your ground transportation, accommodations, meals, and on-bike nutrition are included!
Stage 1: Boulder – Boulder
Stage 2: Boulder – Winter Park
Stage 3: Winter Park – Avon
Stage 4: Avon – Avon (Individual Time Trial)
Stage 5: Avon – Snowmass Village
Stage 6: Snowmass Village – Crested Butte
Stage 7: TBC – Colorado Springs
- Race the 2017 Haute Route Rockies as part of Team CTS, including a CTS Coach.
- Benefit from dedicated support before, during, and after each stage.
- Professional soigneurs
- Daily post-ride massage
- Professional mechanics
- Bikes cleaned and tuned after each stage
- Complete sports nutrition support including Bonk Breakers nutrition
- CTS Cycling Apparel
- All lodging and ground transportation during Haute Route
- All meals included
Videos & Photos
“This is spectacular. I’ve never ridden in anything like this. Totally unique.” – Neil Shirley, retired pro cyclist and Editor-in-Chief of Road Bike Action Magazine.
Date: June 23-01, 2017
New Athlete Application:Apply Now
Bucket List Qualified Athletes:Sign Up Now Ask a Question
If you've dreamed of racing over the most famous passes of the Colorado Rockies, this is your chance! It combines the best parts of Gran Fondos, stage racing, cyclotouring, and a mountain vacation!