Job Title: Athlete Services, Customer Relations Assistant
Reports To: Director of Athlete Services
Location: Carmichael Training Systems Corporate Headquarters, Colorado Springs, CO
Status: Part/Full Time
Overview of Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Athlete Services Customer Relations Assistant is billing/data entry for new coaching agreements, camps and individual camps and services. This team member will provide athletes with account support as it relates to contract renewals, recurring billing and credit card changes. They will maintain email/phone communication with athletes throughout the coaching cycle. Additional tasks will include, providing information to athletes on camps and new coaching services. This position may grow to handle (based on performance and efficiency) inside sales via phone and email of all Carmichael Training Systems products for our four locations (Colorado Springs, Co, Brevard, NC, Tucson, AZ and Santa Ynez, CA
This individual will be expected to add value to our customer service through quick and effective response times and continuing to enhance the customer experience.
- Understanding of billing, invoicing and recurring billing procedures.
- Excellent Communication, organization and Customer Service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, excellent command of the computer and willingness to learn new programs. NetSuite knowledge is a plus.
- Must be quick-thinking, decisive, and have ability to both work independently and be a resourceful team player.
- Must possess strong work ethic, and both excellent time management skills and communication skills.
- Personal interest in endurance sports is helpful.
- Hourly pay commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k plan option
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year, accrues monthly)
To Apply: Please email salary history and resume to Dominic at email@example.com
CTS is recruiting qualified applicants with a passion for coaching, endurance sports and helping people achieve their goals. Individuals with the desire to gain real work experience are encouraged to review the requirements for the CTS Intern Program.
The Intern Program is a 3-6 month un-paid internship working in one of the CTS centers including CTS Tucson and the CTS Headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO. Individuals who successfully complete the program gain valuable work related experience in the health and fitness industry and have opportunity to be hired on as a full time expert level coach.
During the Internship, our Interns learn the science-based CTS coaching methodology and apply these methods while working directly with CTS members. Continuing education, mentoring, and supervision is provided throughout the program. CTS strives to maintain a professional, challenging, high-paced, cooperative and fun working environment at all times. The curriculum focuses on topics pertaining to the practical application of the science behind improving fitness, health, and athletic performance. Resident Coaches are required to attend and participate in presentations by the Senior and Premier staff, round table discussions, research projects, Webinars and CTS Training Camps as well as Endurance Sports Club programming.
Responsibilities of an Intern include assisting senior coaching faculty with research projects, fitness program design and implementation, assisting with group camps and helping to maintain equipment in the Endurance Sports Club.
• Possess a desire to pursue coaching as a future career path.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or current Senior) in Exercise Science or a related field. Relevant coursework should include Basic Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, and Nutrition (sports nutrition).
• A basic knowledge of exercise testing and prescription and periodization training.
• This is a un-paid position.
• Interns in the program must work in our corporate headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado or our facility in Tucson, Arizona.
• Interns are expected to work 25 hours per week and participate in training camps as scheduled.
• The Internship length is a 3-6 months in duration.
Residency Program Manager
Carmichael Training Systems
6365 Corporate Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(Fax # 719.389.0669)