Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Classification: Part Time
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
General duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Receives and distributes incoming mail.
- Works closely with vendors and/ or customers.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and
- preparing checks; resolving contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments if necessary.
- Pays Independent Contractors by receiving and verifying expense reports and invoices; preparing
- checks and ACH payments.
- Manages credit card accounts by reconciling, verifying and entering charges against proper
- expense accounts and cost centers.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans payment history coordination contact with Collections company.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Two-year minimum experience in Accounting.
- Two-year minimum accounting degree.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word
- Proficient in web-based program applications: QuickBooks, NetSuite
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Willingness and aptitude for developing a working familiarity with the range of services offered by
- the company.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced growing company.
- Part time position in Colorado Springs Corporate office. 20-25 hours per week. No relocation
- expenses will be provided.
Please submit all resumes to Jackie Redeker at email@example.com.
CTS is recruiting qualified applicants with a passion for coaching, endurance sports and helping people achieve their goals. Individuals with the desire to gain real work experience are encouraged to review the requirements for the CTS Intern Program.
The Intern Program is a 3-6 month un-paid internship working in one of the CTS centers including CTS Tucson and the CTS Headquarters in Colorado Springs, CO. Individuals who successfully complete the program gain valuable work related experience in the health and fitness industry and have opportunity to be hired on as a full time expert level coach.
During the Internship, our Interns learn the science-based CTS coaching methodology and apply these methods while working directly with CTS members. Continuing education, mentoring, and supervision is provided throughout the program. CTS strives to maintain a professional, challenging, high-paced, cooperative and fun working environment at all times. The curriculum focuses on topics pertaining to the practical application of the science behind improving fitness, health, and athletic performance. Resident Coaches are required to attend and participate in presentations by the Senior and Premier staff, round table discussions, research projects, Webinars and CTS Training Camps as well as Endurance Sports Club programming.
Responsibilities of an Intern include assisting senior coaching faculty with research projects, fitness program design and implementation, assisting with group camps and helping to maintain equipment in the Endurance Sports Club.
• Possess a desire to pursue coaching as a future career path.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (or current Senior) in Exercise Science or a related field. Relevant coursework should include Basic Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, and Nutrition (sports nutrition).
• A basic knowledge of exercise testing and prescription and periodization training.
• This is a un-paid position.
• Interns in the program must work in our corporate headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado or our facility in Tucson, Arizona.
• Interns are expected to work 25 hours per week and participate in training camps as scheduled.
• The Internship length is a 3-6 months in duration.
Residency Program Manager
Carmichael Training Systems
6365 Corporate Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
(Fax # 719.389.0669)