CTS Ultrarunning Coach Application
Job Title: CTS Expert Coach
Classification: Independent Contractor
Location: Remote based position
Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the best ultrarunning coaches? CTS is hiring for an endurance sports coach to work part or full-time coaching ultrarunning athletes. The right candidate will possess strong organization and communication skills as well as a Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology. Passion for endurance sports and ultrarunning in particular are a must. Additionally, the right candidate must be willing to learn, challenge themselves and their colleagues to become the best coach they can be. If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced learning environment where you can have a direct impact on an athlete’s performance, this job is for you! All coaches are mentored by our senior coaching staff and adhere to CTS’ quality assurance program.
- Monitoring and developing athletes according to the CTS training methodology
- Providing written and verbal feedback to athletes regarding all aspects of training
- Conducting hands-on group and private camps with athletes when necessary
- Attending events/races as a representative of the company
- Giving informative lectures and presentations to the local community
- B.S. degree in Exercise Science or equivalent field of study
- Extensive first-hand ultrarunning experience
- Previous coaching experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to maintain an athlete load of at least 12 athletes
This is a contract position. Compensation is variable based on athlete load.