CTS Brevard Mountain Bike Guiding Service
Experience Pure Adventure on Forest Trails With CTS MTB Guides
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE NOW
Explore the beautiful trails of Pisgah National Forest, Dupont State Forest, and Paris Mountain State Park with experienced and certified CTS Mountain Bike Guides. No matter your ability level, we can craft unique half-day, full-day, and multi-day guided mountain bike tours for you. Book a trip with CTS to experience a thrilling ride and get a real taste for the stunning Brevard area MTB trails.
GUIDED MOUNTAIN BIKE TOURS
CTS Professional Mountain Bike Guides
With over 15 years experience leading outdoor classes and outings, a certified PMBI Mountain Bike Instructor, and Certified Wilderness First Aid Responder, Ryan DeGarmo is the perfect guide to lead your next mountain bike adventure. Ryan’s many years as an Adventure Leader and extensive knowledge of Brevard’s wilderness areas will ensure a fun, safe, and memorable ride over trails uniquely suited to your abitlies.
Arrival times will depend on whether or not your ride is leaving on the bike directly from the CTS Brevard location or will require transportation to the trailhead. If your ride requires transportation you will receive an email specifying what time you need to arrive to allow enough time for transportation.
If transportation to the trailhead is not necessary and you are leaving on the bike directly from CTS Brevard please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled ride time to complete waivers and payment.
Yes, you can contact us to discuss your ability level or types of trails you would like to explore. Call us at 828-378-0152
(The following list is weather dependent, so you will not always need all of the items. We will also email you an equipment list specific to your ride.)
- Bicycle: Clean, tuned and ready to ride
- Wind Vest
- Rain Jacket
- Arm Warmers
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling Shoes/pedals (carry these with you if traveling by plane)
- Chamois cream
- Small backpack for anything you wish to carry with you
- Water and on the bike nutrition
- $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your ride.
- CTS reserves the right to cancel a guided ride at any time. In this event, Athlete will be issued a full refund for the guided ride fee. CTS is not responsible for expenses associated with planning the Athlete’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, bike, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Athlete Expenses”) to attend any ride.
- Guided ride will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the ride, but CTS reserves the right to modify the ride schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of Athletes in attendance.