|Endurance Sports Club Memberships
All memberships are considered unlimited. A member may use the ESC facilities during open use and scheduled programming. The hours of operation can be found on the Hours/Schedule page.
Membership Highlights: Winter 2011-2012
- Includes our Progressive Power Classes (8-week power-based indoor cycling programs on Tuesday/Thursdays. Session 1: Nov-Dec; Session 2: Jan-Feb)
- Includes our Body Blast strength training classes (12 noon, Mon-Fri)
- Access to Computrainers for coach-led classes as well as open-use
- Strength training, treadmills, Vasa swimming ergometer equipment available for open-use
- Member-only promotions and discounts on services and merchandise
- Preferred access to physiological testing, sports massage, 3D Dynamic Bike Fit, and more!
*All memberships will be subject to a non-refundable $39 activation fee and include a 30-day initial opt-out period with no penalty.
CTS Coaching and Endurance Sports Club Memberships
All-inclusive packages including CTS Coaching and an Endurance Sports Club Membership are available. Call 866-355-0645 for details.
Guest Fees and Drop-in Fees
Guest fees and non-member drop-in fees will applicable. The guest fee for club usage during open hours with a member is $10/visit (excludes scheduled classes). The drop-in fee for Progressive Power indoor cycling classes is $25/class. The drop-in fee include use of the club and participation in classes. All rules and terms of membership and conduct apply to guests.
Personal training packages are available for individuals or as a shared package. Please note that personal training services are not included in coaching or Endurance Sports Club memberships. Please call or stop in for fees.