If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies and balances cannot be transferred. For the purposes of this cancellation policy below, [camp] refers to the CTS Dirty Kanza 200 Experience.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 31-60 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 75% of original camp price
- 0-30 days prior: Cancellation fee of 100% of original camp price
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with a Member skipping or missing any portion of a camp and/or class including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- CTS reserves the right to cancel a camp and/or class at any time. In this event, Member will be issued a full refund for the camp and/or class registration fee. CTS is not responsible for expenses associated with planning Member’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively, “Member Expenses”) to attend any camp and/or class.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp, but CTS reserves the right to modify the camp schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of athletes in attendance.
- All fees will be applied to the camp and/or class for which you are registered. If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and all subsequent payments will be applied to the camp and/or class for which you have registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp and/or class or any other Service or product offered by CTS.
- For information please contact Camp Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-355-0645