Haute Route Pyrenees is a 7-day stage race contested by teams of amateur cyclists. But this isn’t like your local weekend omnium. This is a timed event with a rolling enclosure and full pro-level support. This is your chance to experience European stage racing without taking out a ProTour license! Join our team and you’ll train and race with complete CTS support, including two CTS Coaches on the team!
The Haute Route Pyrenees features many of the famous Pyreneean cols and passes from the Tour de France, great competition, and unbelievably beautiful scenery. Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to eat, sleep, ride, and live like a pro cyclist:
- You’ll race every stage as a member of Team CTS!
- You’ll stay in the great hotels and enjoy great meals after each stage!
- You’ll have professional mechanics working on your bike during and between stages!
- You’ll have professional soigneurs providing post-ride massage therapy!
- You’ll get CTS Cycling Apparel included with your registration!
- All of your ground transportation, accommodations, meals, and on-bike nutrition are included!
- Race the 2014 Haute Route Pyrenees as part of Team CTS, including two CTS Coaches.
- Professional soigneurs
- Daily post-ride massage
- Professional mechanics
- Bikes cleaned and tuned after each stage
- Complete Sports Nutrition Support
- CTS Cycling Apparel
- All lodging and ground transportation during Haute Route
- All meals included
Videos & Photos
“They Pyrenees have been the setting for some of professional cycling’s greatest battles and memorable moments. Riding those passes as part of a peloton and with a number pinned to your back gives cycling fans a new perspective on all those stories they know so well. Haute Route is a great event and a great way to connect with the sport.” – Chris Carmichael
Date: August 31-07, 2014
If you've dreamed of racing over the most famous passes from the Tour de France, this is your chance! It combines the best parts of Gran Fondos, stage racing, cyclotouring, and a European vacation!