Ride the Tour of Flanders!
March 30- April 4
Classics Season is something all cycling fans should experience at least once in their lives. Join Chris Carmichael and knowledgeable local guides for the Tour of Flanders Cyclosportif, VIP access to the Tour of Flanders on race day, a tour of the Tour of Flanders Museum, and then ride the final 150km of the Paris-Roubaix course. We’ll stay the same great hotel the pro teams stay in, meaning you’ll be rubbing shoulders with racers all week!
This is a once-in-a-lifetime cycling experience with Chris Carmichael. Register for the Belgium Race Experience before it’s full! This will be an all-inclusive trip including airport shuttles, most of your meals, mechanical and sag support!
March 30: Arrive in Belgium. We will pick you up at the airport and bring you to the Park Hotel in Kortrijk, Belgium.
March 31: Short ride and visit to Tour of Flanders Museum
April 1: Ride the Tour of Flanders Sportive
April 2: Watch the Tour of Flanders with VIP access!
April 3: Ride 150km of the Paris-Roubaix course
April 4: Depart
- Ride the Tour of Flanders Cyclosportif with Chris Carmichael and local guides (varying distances available)
- VIP Access to the Tour of Flanders
- Ride great routes encompassing iconic portions of Spring Classic races
- Professional mechanics
- Bikes cleaned and tuned after each ride
- Complete sports nutrition support including Bonk Breaker nutrition
- All rides are fully supported
- CTS Jersey
- All lodging and ground transportation during Spring Classic Experience (Thursday, March 30 arrival and Tuesday, April 4 departure)
- All breakfasts and dinners included
Date: March 30-04, 2017
New Athlete Application:Apply Now
Bucket List Qualified Athletes:Sign Up Now Ask a Question
The Tour of Flanders and the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix are hallowed ground for cycling fans, and this is your chance to see them through your own eyes and feel those cobbles rattle your own bones. Chris Carmichael rode both the Tour of Flanders and Paris Roubaix as a pro for 7-Eleven, and to this day they remain some of the most memorable days he's ever had on the bike.